As a counsellor and psychotherapist I have training in the following:
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Working with eating disorders (CBT-E and the Maudsley model)
- Bereavement issues
- Working with young people
- Working with groups (eating disorders, anger management, personality disorders, carers, therapeutic communities)
- Working with families (family therapy) and with parenting issues.
- I also have experience in helping the client manage issues such as stress, finance, relationships, depression, anxiety and eating disorders.
The first consultation is a full psychological assessment so that I can fully assess your needs and provide you with the best treatment options. I have an office based in Buckhurst hill, which is within easy reach of public transport (7 minutes walk from the central line) and is accessible from Central London. There is car parking outside the property.
I am also available for training and motivational events.